PRSA-IPA Directory — To assist public relations firms seeking public relations consultants and freelancers, PRSA-LA’s IPA section has published a directory of Los Angeles-based independent public relations practitioners. Listings include services, industry experience and areas of specialization, as well as contact information. To request a copy, please contact David Garcia, david(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)prsala.org, or Jessica Payne, jessica(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)prsala.org
IPA: Supporting Independent and Freelance Practitioners
PRSA-LA’s Independent Practitioners Alliance (IPA) is the region’s most dynamic professional organization for public relations professionals who are independent consultants and freelancers. It brings together like-minded peers who offer advice, share experiences, and provide the support and collaboration entrepreneurs crave.
Participation in IPA programs is open to PRSA members and non-members, including those belonging to other regional and national communications and public relations associations.
IPA’s bimonthly roundtable sessions feature industry veterans sharing their experience and expertise in areas critical to solo practice management, including:
- The personal and professional challenges of running an independent practice,
- Strategies for bringing in new business,
- Establishing alliances, virtual agencies and partnerships, and
- What agencies look for when hiring outside consultants.
Become a part of IPA!
- Join our PRSA-LA Independent Practitioners Alliance group on LinkedIn and the PRSA LA Independent Practitioners Alliance (IPA) Facebook page
- david(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)prsala.org(Contact us) to subscribe to our email list
Senior Director, Co-Chair: David Garcia, david(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)prsala.org
Co-Chair: John Novaria
Committee: Dave Barthmuss, Stephen Chavez, Louise Grasmehr, Jessica Payne, Sue Procko, Jeryldine Saville