PRSSA One-Day Conference, Saturday, April 9 – Network. Learn. Be Inspired! Click here for information and registration.
PRSSA student chapters can be found at most major colleges and universities (see chapter listing tab).
PRSSA student members may attend PRSA-LA monthly chapter meetings at special rates. Be sure to check our Home Page Calendar for details on upcoming events.
PRSSA student members may also access the national PRSSA job center for nation-wide job listings and mentorship opportunities, at www.prssa.org/jobcenter.
Throughout the year, there are opportunities for PRSSA members to assist at chapter events, particularly the PRism Awards banquet held in Fall. For more information, contact PRSA at info(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)prsala.org.
PRSSA student members may access www.prssa.org/jobcenter for nationwide job opportunities.
PRSA-LA PRSSA Chapters
- Biola University
- California State University, Dominguez Hills
- California State University, Long Beach
- California State University, Northridge
- Loyola Marymount University
- Pepperdine University
- University of Southern California
- California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
Other California Chapters
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- California Baptist University
- California State University, Bakersfield
- California State University, East Bay
- California State University, Fresno
- California State University, Fullerton
- California State University, San Bernardino
- Chapman University
- Sacramento State
- San Diego State University
- San Jose State University
- Santa Clara University
- University of San Francisco
- University of the Pacific
PRSA-LA’s Young Professionals Internship Bulletin
PRSA-LA’s Young Professionals want to connect you to new opportunities and fellow professionals in the public relations industry.
To view additional internships and jobs in Los Angeles and across the country, visit the Public Relations Student Society of America’s (PRSSA) Web site Job Center.
We are happy to provide some excellent opportunities in our ongoing efforts to further your career goals. Also make sure to check out our blog at YP-LA blog.
These listings are provided free of charge by PRSA’s Young Professionals, but do not necessarily imply endorsement or recommendation. For more information and/or to join PRSA-YP, check out PRSA- LA.
This page will be updated soon with new internship postings.