Website AIM Studios
An award winning video production company in Boulder, CO.
Looking for a reason to move to Boulder, Colorado? Are you an experienced professional in the video production world We are looking for a talented Senior Video Editor to join the production team at AIM STUDIOS.
• Provide video editing on short and long form projects. Collaborate with AIM executives and their clients to create dynamic video solutions including studio and on-location filming, scripting, sound recording, sound design, music editing, and the creation of graphics.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in video production or equivalent.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in video / film editing; freelance, at an agency and/or production house environment.
• Experience with document management systems and procedures.
• Advanced knowledge of video editing (Adobe Premiere)
• Working knowledge of sound design (Sound- Adobe Audition)
• Working knowledge of motion graphics and animation (Adobe After Effects)
• Knowledge of Macintosh® and Windows® office automation products (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Filemaker Pro).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently to achieve goals established in a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
• Camera operator and Directing experience a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, cover letter, website URL and any other relevant materials to apply.
*Relocation costs not covered by AIM Studios.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com